Saturday, November 27, 2010

Late Thanks GIving gift

          Here is one h-manga and doujin that I keep as my favorite. The first one is Petit Roid and is about a guy getting a few gifts from his grandfather that will make all guys envious and probably feel sorry for him as well

          The dounjin, is called Milk Hunter by Kuroyuki, I like the art and story setting, but I just can't like the main character, however, the good art and sex it have make it so good that you can't let go of it.
          I wanted to post this on Thanks Giving, but uploading took four whole hour and I fell asleep, so I am posting them now. Enjoy them to your heart content

Petit Roid and Milk Hunter

Note: I have no idea who translated Petit Roid, if any one knows, please tell me. thanks

1 comment:

  1. Sayo of Saha translated Petit Roid 3 and Milk Hunters. There are 3 volumes of Petite Roid 3. Yes, Petit Roid 3 is the title as awhole since there are 3 androids and there are 3 volumes of it. There are no Petit Roid 1 & 2. Milk Hunters has about 6 chapters.

    This are my favorite too.

    ReplyDelete