Wednesday, November 24, 2010

(PT)[Studio Wallaby] Troublekko ~Saki&Aya~ (ToLove-ru) - [English]

Sorry for the late release. I had to prepare for Thanks Giving.
Hope you guys like this one as well. Oh, also this week release I included 2 H manga that I find quite neat, but I am unsure which one to translate first. So I am running a poll for a week, chose the one you guys want translated first. Also, I am going to post two real good hentai from my own collection later this week, as a gift to you guys who visit my site
Here is the link: (PT)[Studio Wallaby] Troublekko ~Saki&Aya~ (ToLove-ru) - [English]

5 comments:

  1. you should really use Wild Words for the font type. It's the gold standard. It should be easy to find if you google: Wild Words font

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks again for the translation :3

    Few tips from me:
    1) Like alphabet said use wild font (In the rar file below)
    http://www.fileserve.com/file/Fas6WSE

    2) When your typing in the text use center align and try to get the text in the center of the bubble.

    Thanks again :3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can you also give this post a title so it can be accessed without clicking the comments button, Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. thank for the tips, downloading the fonts, thanks again for the tips

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is epic. Thank you for the translation!!

    ReplyDelete